Buffalo Chicken Bread Boat
There’s a logic problem with the name of our amazing Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Bread. When our chefs first floated the idea our staffers couldn’t hide their confusion… how big, exactly, was a “Buffalo Chicken”? A few just donned their bibs hoping it might actually be “Stuffed Buffalo. Once everything was cleared up our now ravenous office crew dug into our mouthwatering open-faced sandwiches made with our Grace® Baking Pugliese Bread and filled to overflowing with spicy chicken, 3-cheeses, spices, and topped with crumbly bacon. No buffalo, sorry.
- 1 Grace® Baking Pugliese Bread
- 1½ lbs. shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp. powdered ranch seasoning
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, ranch seasoning, cream cheese, sour cream and buffalo sauce. Stir in ½ cup each of Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses. Cut the top off the bread loaf and hollow out the inside (reserve bread you remove for another use).
- Fill loaf with chicken mixture and bake until hot and bubbly (approximately 15-20 minutes). Top with remaining cheeses, bacon and cilantro then slice and serve.