Cheesy Cranberry Pull Apart Bread
Our Tuscan Boule is perfect for slicing into thick slabs for serving with pasta, soup, or toasting. It’s even better suited for that simple pleasure we call “impulse snacking”. Its legendary versatility makes it a natural as the main ingredient in our exceptional Cheesy Cranberry Pull Apart Bread – as if one needs a good reason to get one’s hands slathered in melted Gruyère. Which brings me back to my original point, impulsive snacking; an urge reserved for only the very best and most tempting of treats. Appetizer, late-night guilty pleasure, party platter, it matters not a whit, in 25 minutes or under you’ve got an entire gaggle of hungry friends drooling for a bite of Cheesy Cranberry Pull-Apart Bread. You had me at “cranberry”…
- 1 loaf Grace® Baking Tuscan Boule
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups shredded Gruyère cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Fresh thyme, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the boule in a criss-cross pattern almost all the way to the bottom of the bread but not all the way through.
- Place boule on a baking sheet and, using a spoon or knife, spread cranberry sauce between slices. Sprinkle cheese over entire loaf, making sure to fill all the slices and cover the top of the boule. Drizzle olive oil on top, and sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until cheese is nice and bubbly.