Cheesy Garlic Bread
Few need an excuse to make garlic bread; fewer still can resist it. One way to make it even more dangerously habit-forming is to use bread that already has garlic in it! I know what you’re saying; “Where oh where can I find bread with garlic as a main ingredient?” Luckily we have the answer. Our Whole Clove Garlic Loaf is steeped in the stuff – proof being, as the package says, there’s not a single vampire in our bakery. The questionable existence of vampires aside, our Whole Clove Garlic Loaf makes for a Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe that you’ll be tempted to think is a meal on its own. But for good measure throw in a spicy pasta dish as the main course – we’d hate to think we put spaghetti out of business.
- 1 Grace® Baking Whole Clove Garlic Loaf
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped & divided
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup ranch dressing, to serve
- ½ cup marinara sauce, to serve
- ½ cup basil pesto sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Slice the garlic loaf in half lengthwise and place on a lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine butter and parsley. Spread evenly on each loaf half.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together Mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle evenly over the bread, followed by remaining parsley.
- Bake until the cheeses are melted and beginning to brown (approximately 20 minutes). Slice the cheesy garlic bread and serve with dipping sauces.