4servings 10mprep time 25mtotal time
Garlic Chicken Mini Pizzas
- 8 slices Grace® Baking Whole Clove Garlic Loaf
- 1½ tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Ricotta
- ½ tsp. thyme
- ¼ tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. basil
- 8 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and cubed
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until soft and slightly caramelized. Add spinach and cook until wilted (approximately 2-3 minutes). Remove skillet from heat, and season mushrooms and spinach with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Ricotta, thyme, oregano and basil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet. Top each slice with Ricotta mixture, Mozzarella, chicken and mushroom and spinach mixture. Place in oven and bake until bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted (approximately 10-15 minutes).