Grilled Cheese with Peach Bruschetta
The lowly grilled cheese is the sandwich no one can screw up, made for people who can’t find their way around a toaster, much less a kitchen. Well, we’re about to put an end to that with our mouthwatering Grilled Cheese with Peach Bruschetta. You heard it right. It’s a bona fides grilled cheese made for a 5-star restaurant. Better still, thanks to our Organic Multigrain with Sprouted Grains you can make it for pennies on the dollar at home and impress all your snooty friends. Not that you have snooty friends… but if you did, they’d be speechless. That might be good.
- 2 slices Grace® Baking Organic Multigrain with Sprouted Grains Bread
- 1 large peach, pitted and cubed
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 slice Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 slice Gruyere cheese
- In a mixing bowl, add peach, tomato, arugula and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Fold ingredients together until well-combined. Set aside.
- Brush remaining olive oil on one side of each bread slice. Place both slices in a skillet over medium heat and layer a slice of cheese on each slice.
- As the cheese begins to melt, add the peach mixture to one slice. Cover with second cheese-topped bread slice, cheese side down.
- Cook for several more minutes, flipping intermittently, until bread is golden brown on both sides.