6-8servings 15mprep time 75mtotal time
- 1 loaf Grace® Baking Henry’s Harvest Loaf, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 3 tbsp. scallions
- 2 tbsp. fresh sage, minced
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large mixing bowl, combine bread, squash, cider, cranberries, walnuts, scallions and sage, and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spray a 9-by-9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray, and fill with bread mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar. Pour evenly over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown (approximately 1 hour).