Prosciutto and Melon Slaw Tartine
Don’t let the name “tartine” confuse you. It’s really just an open-face sandwich – plain and simple, but simply delicious as it combines the fruity goodness of melons, the unmistakable flavor of prosciutto, the irresistible texture of mozzarella, and (drum roll) that which makes it truly amazing… our Sourdough Baguette!
- 1 Grace Baking Sourdough Baguette
- 16 slices of smoked prosciutto
- ¼ cup each honeydew melon, cantaloupe and seedless watermelon julienned into 1inch slices
- 1 fresh mozzarella ball thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint chopped plus leaves for garnish
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Olive oil for drizzle
- Slice baguette into ¼ inch thick slices and toast or grill.
- Top each baguette slice with one mozzarella slice and artfully fold prosciutto and place on top.
- In a small bowl gently stir together julienned melons, mint and lemon juice.
- Top prosciutto with melon slaw and garnish with mint leaves. Serve and Enjoy!