Raid the Refrigerator Sammich
We at Grace baking want to feel that we’re part of your weeks-long efforts at polishing off the last of the Thanksgiving turkey. Our foolproof turkey leftover solution is the “Raid the Refrigerator Sammich”. This is one of the simplest recipes we’ve ever peddled – all you do is layer Organic Multigrain with Ancient Grains, turkey, Brie and cranberry sauce, and repeat once. Sure it’s big, but it can feed an army, providing you’ve got enough turkey…
- 4 slices Grace® Baking Multigrain with Ancient Grains Organic Bread
- 4 oz. Brie cheese
- 8 oz. roasted turkey
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place 2 slices of bread in skillet and heat until toasty. Remove and set aside.
- Place remaining 2 slices of bread in skillet and top each with 2 ounces of Brie.
- Heat turkey in microwave until warm. Remove bread slices from skillet once Brie is melted and bread is toasted.
- Top with warm turkey, cranberry sauce and remaining toast slices.