Smoked Salmon Finger Sandwiches
Actually salmon have no fingers. They’ve got fins. Fins aside, they do make an incredible smoked salmon finger sandwich. Truth be told, most of the credit goes to Grace Baking’s Organic Quinoa Bread, something even the salmon would admit. And whereas most sandwiches take the expected route and put everything in between two slices of bread, we’ve layered the smoked salmon on top. Trust us, that’s makes em’ even yummier. We should know. We invented yummy.
- Makes 8 finger sandwiches
- 4 slices of Grace Baking Organic Multigrain with Quinoa Bread
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp. of creamed horseradish
- Zest of one medium sized lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Pepper, for garnish
- Micro greens for garnish
- 3 slices of smoked salmon
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, horseradish, half the zest of lemon, salt and set aside. Reserve 1 tbsp. of ricotta mixture.
- Trim crusts so that you are left with a rectangular shaped sandwich.
- Evenly spread ricotta mixture over two slices of bread. Place remaining two slices on top of ricotta mixture. Spread ricotta mixture on top of sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into four 1x 2-inch sandwiches.
- Cut each slice of smoked salmon into three, widthwise.
- Drape one slice of smoked salmon onto each sandwich.
- Garnish with micro greens, zest of one lemon and black pepper. Serve and enjoy.