Spinach Artichoke Bread Boule
Having a party? Or maybe you’ve just got a craving for unusual midnight snacks… or perhaps you’re having one of those trendy “midnight-snack-parties” everyone’s talking about. Either way this vegetarian-friendly (heck, even carnivores would devour this one) spinach & artichoke masterpiece will satisfy any hunger, at any time. It almost seems a shame to have to hollow out one of our mouthwatering Artisan Tuscan Boules, but put your worries aside. We’ve made this hundreds of times and not a single loaf complained. Neither did anyone enjoying it.
- 1 Grace® Baking Tuscan Boule, hollowed out
- 8 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped (about ½ package)
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut the top off the bread boule and scoop out the inside of the bread. Tear removed bread into bite-sized pieces to use for dipping.
- Add spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, cream cheese and Parmesan to a medium-size bowl and stir to combine.
- Fill empty bread boule with mixture, top with Mozzarella and roasted red pepper slices and bake until warm and bubbly (approximately 10 minutes).
Tip * If pressed for time, you can use store-bought Spinach Artichoke Dip! Just skip step 2.