White Pizza Dip Bread Bowl
Bread bowl... no it’s not the latest professional football event. And as unlikely as it is to become a major sports event, our White Pizza Dip Bread Bowl is just as well suited for feeding fans of March Madness. Truth is there isn’t a person alive who can resist our White Pizza Dip Bread Bowl fresh out of the oven – complete with the aroma of melted Mozarella and Provolone capping a Grace Baking Tuscan Boule. By all rights pizza is a success best not tinkered with. However, we at Grace Baking fancy ourselves rebels and believe that anything containing 4 types of cheese, garlic, grape tomatoes, pizza-perfect spices deserves a pass no matter how many culinary rules it’s breaking. Here’s to being a kitchen maverick! Now pass the White Pizza Dip Bread Bowl. And the remote...
- 1 Grace® Baking Tuscan Boule
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. Provolone cheese, shredded
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. Goat cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Slice the top of the boule and scoop out some of the center, being sure to leave about an inch of bread around the inside.
- Arrange tomato slices on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until bursting (for approximately 15-20 minutes). Set aside.
- Set aside one ounce each of Mozzarella and Provolone. Add remaining Mozzarella and Provolone to a medium bowl with cream cheese, Goat cheese and Parmesan. Stir to combine. Add to the bowl the garlic, herbs and roasted tomatoes and stir well.
- Fill bread bowl with mixture. Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella and Provolone on top. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until heated through and with cheese completely melted and browned slightly. Serve immediately with scooped-out bread pieces for dipping.